Feb 8, 2009

We sent Mark off!

Well the day as come. The day we hoped wouldn't, but Mark needed to leave today for Wyoming. We were sad. Sage had a tough time and so did mom, but between all of us we sad our goodbyes and gave our hugs and kisses. The kids and I spent the day at Bowen's. Kept my mind of it as much as possible. Andy and Amy took Ashlee, Sage and I up on the hill to shoot Ty's 22 gun. They had fun! Mark called after being on the road about an hour and said....let my kids know that every mile was harder and harder to go. This is hard on all of us, but we are grateful for the great job Mark has. I appreciate Mark's willingness to do what he needs to to support our family. It will be so hard on him being away, we know he will miss us, but we also know that this is all for the greater good.
Mark is the hardest worker I know and I love him so much for each sacrifice he makes. Jerel came over and gave Mark a very nice Father's blessing, and Mark was able to give each of the kids a fathers blessing before he left.....isn't the priesthood GREAT!
Thank you to all my friends and family and ward family for all the love and support that has been extended to me and my family!
We love you all!

3 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

Just try and take it one day at a time instead of the whole sum of it all. The blessings are great and will help all of you. Keep your chin up :) Talk to you soon.

Janetlee said...

Danette, For about 5 years, every May, Tate would take off for 5 weeks to teach Discovery. He could only come home 1 weekend. It is hard at first but then you get into a nice routine and things get easier. I had 5 small children at the time too. Call any time if you want to chat or email me. anotherstreet@gmail.com

Jenny Bay said...

Hey Danette - I just found your blog from Karli's blog. I just wanted to say that I think you are great, and your family is so cute! Thanks for the fun crafts tonight, that was a lot of fun. Good luck!