Jan 20, 2009

MUD, MUD, MUD!!!!


You can only imagine what happens after all the snow we had received melts!!! YEP!! MUD MUD MUD!!! Mom was busy cleanig house, and dad was in the shop "working". Looks like work! Anyway all the moms can feel for me, when I say the house was sparkling....cleaned ! Went outside and found my heard of a family covered from head to toe! NO WORRIES I said...they had a ball of fun and that is what matters! They all had to strip at the back door and then run into the bathroom, where mom showered them all! Mud clumps in hair and everywhere! Ashlee's was the worst...but she is a girl with lots more hair! They had a ball! It only took washing their clothes 3 times in the washing machine to clean them! It's fun to get dirty is what Tyson told me!!!
HAHAHA!!! Leave it to Mark to make sure they have fun like this!!!

3 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

Good job blogging! I love that picture! You have to love mud and how kids are attracted to it :)

Janetlee said...

You should definitely frame that one! Totally great. Wish I was there.

R said...

We are in need of a Bowen adventure. There's nothing like the fun to be had out in the country. I guess we need to come visit again soon!

Congrats on the job. We'll keep your family in our prayers.